- Step 1 : Click on the application form on the right
- Step 2 : Click the "print" bottom at the bottom of the form
- Step 3 : Fill out the printed copy of the form
- Step 4 : Sign the bottom of the printed copy
- Step 5 : Either hand deliver or mail application to:
Broad Channel Volunteer Fire Dept
ATT: Vice President
15 Noel Road
Broad Channel, NY 11693
Once you have submitted your application to the BCVFD, you will be asked to attend four different tour nights before being eligible to be voted into the department.
The basic requirements of a member is to be over 18 years of age, to attend one "tour" per week, which is 8pm to midnight, and also attend the monthly meeting. Members that live in-town will have a call quota of 1/3 of all calls.
If you have any questions please visit the contact page of this web site and address your questions to the Vice President of the BCVFD.